Having a sense of connection and a desire to give back to the community is very important to Australian Dustless Floorsanding. We are honoured to be associated with the following public events, community groups and organisations and all the incredible individuals involved.
* Emerald CFA fundraising committee 3 years
* Member of Emerald Neighbourhood Watch 13 years – Treasurer 5yrs, Newsletter Sponsor 19 years.
* Maroondah Brass cornet & trumpet player, Anzac Day City March 17 years. Numerous Dawn service Bugle call Ringwood, bugler at Anzac service for local primary school.
* 3AW appeal for family in crisis & house fire – volunteered sanding & coating services for new timber floor and verandah, donated new child’s bicycle to 3AW Annual Bicycle Appeal.
* Menzies Creek PS – School Council Member & Facilities-Sustainability Sub-committee – 2006 to 2013.
* School Council Co-President 2008 to 2012.
* MCPS – 2007 Project Manager & Site Supervisor Renovation Project $135,000.
* MCPS – 2009 Project Manager & Site Supervisor NSP Renovation Project $125,000.
* Fundraising, events management, liaison for special 3AW appeal 2010.
* Wood Flooring Association – Committee member 2011 to 2018 – WFA. Vice-president 2014 to 2018.
* FCIA – panel member to create Engineered Flooring handbook.
* Emerald Emergency Support Team – Personal Care Team Leader 2014 to present.